Training and webinars
It is a well-known principle that the human is the weakest link of safety. In order to increase awareness and knowledge in information safety, we conduct training for various market sectors. On regular basis, we conduct lectures and workshops concerning the following issues:
- Personal data protection (various fields: legal bases, compliance with requirements, IT security, inspections of Information Safety Administrators, and other).
- Information safety in a company (various fields: process approach, risk analysis, IT planning and security, physical protection, procedures, and other).
We are eager to cooperate with organizations and associations in order to mutually present an interesting program for the participants. So far, we have had the opportunity to cooperate with organizations such as:
the National Chamber of Tax Advisors, Revisional Associations of Housing Cooperatives, Bielsko Enterprise Center, the Polish Convention of Labor Agencies, Associations of Regional Cooperation, Student Organizations, and other. Most often, we organize closed training for companies and their employees.
On regular basis, we also organize webinars within the scope of information safety for interested industries. Webinars may be devoted to:
- ICT risk analyses for Cooperative Banks,
- Methods of maintaining and managing the structure of ICT systems in order to fulfill the requirements of national interoperability frameworks,
- Management of documentation for personal data protection and securing data for accountancy offices,