Forensic IT and IT services
Forensic IT relies on securing the company’s digital evidence for any court proceedings.
Data security and analysis are carried out using specialized software and evidence security tools. For data security we use binary duplicators and write-protectors, including reputable companies, ie Table.
Analyzes are made on the basis of made copies of binary media or data obtained from operating systems called. “Live forensic”.
Analysis and security is carried out by a forensic investigator.
Our business scope includes:
- Making binary copies of media,
- Making binary copies of operating systems,
- Data security for court investigations (checksums),
- Analysis of the collected material under the account:
- Study of computers and mobile devices,
- Data search,
- Recover deleted data,
- Isolation and analysis of electronic evidence,
- Search and analysis of system and web artifacts,
- Analysis of system logs and user activity.
- Making reports.
We also provide professional services for the implementation and maintenance of ICT systems and consultations in the IT area.
Due to our competence in the area of IT, we are the few who are able to carry out ICT resources and penetration tests requiring deep knowledge in the field of IT. Very often, as a result of previous consultation or audit activities, we help entities implement ICT recommendations and minimize the risk of an attack. We also provide company support services in the ICT area. We approach each client individually, taking into account his specificity and owned infrastructure, which is why we start each cooperation or modernization with an audit of infrastructure and resources in order to best determine the client’s needs and the competence of our employees. Our competences and previous experience allow us to provide services in the field of servers, services and systems:
- Windows Server
- Active Directory services,
- Microsoft Windows Servers: MS SQL Server / Exchange Server / Sharepoint / Office365,
- ICT networks,
- Linux systems and services,
- Network devices, routers,
- UTM devices,
- User support,
- system monitoring (helpdesk, monitoring).
Currently, our company serves several entities located in Upper Silesia and the surrounding area of Krakow. As part of our activities in the area of IT and performing penetration tests, we also have a team of experienced specialists in the field of computer forensics.