Data Protection Officer /Security Officer
(Information Saferty Administrator)
A company may achieve the best results for their proper processing of personal data by entrusting the function of the Data Protection Officer to an external specialist.
As the Data Protection Officer in our customer's company, we:
• Conduct periodic inspections of personal data processing
• Supervise documentation
• Train employees
• Supervise data processing
• Prepare necessary clauses and texts for agreements with external companies
• Review documents and applications concerning personal data
• Monitor the functioning personal data security
• Handle with correspondence with GIODO
• Submit and update data sets in GIODO
• Perform other tasks related to safety of information in the company, after their scope is agreed on with the management of the company (e.g. internal audits, implementation of safety standards, etc.)
The detailed scope of work of the Data Protection Officer has been specified in the Act on the protection of personal data and in Regulations of the Minister of Administration and Digitization.
NOTE: according to the act on the protection of personal data, the Data Protection Officer must be a natural person, that is why a particular employee of N-serwis is selected as the Information Safety Administrator to comprehensively provide services for a particular company. Currently, we have been appointed and submitted to the register of the General Inspector of Personal Data (GIODO) in over ten entities, including private entities, cooperatives, banks, public entities, and medical entities.