Software Asset Management
SAM – management software, in other words, a set of best practices
combining the tools used software and processes. SAM includes software for management
all stages of use, from purchase to distribution, implementation, maintenance and use of
users after the withdrawal of its withdrawal.
Basic advantages management software include:
- System approach to management software
- Awareness of the state of the software used
- Awareness of state licensing, state management license
- control the use of software
- incidents and problems with software support
- The adoption of proper management of software to protect your company from the risks associated with the use of
- illegal software, will determine what software is installed and that there are no violations of licensing.
- Additionally, SAM allows you to optimize the costs of the purchase and use of software